If you are a fan of this blog, you might enjoy my post on some dudes who, uh, don’t quite get the joke.
Okay, a bit more on why I’m so down on gendered pronouns!
WHAT’S A PRONOUN?
(Source is this weird make-your-own-bingo site. I don’t know how you would play this game.)
Pronouns are words like he, she, them, it, etc. They’re words that take the place of people, so we can say…
But haven’t people tried and failed miserably at introducing new pronouns into the language? I’ve always been taught that pronouns are a closed class of morphemes.
I’ve been on tumblr for literally years and I still don’t know how it works. Like what is this I’m doing right now?
you are replying and i am replying to your reply which i can do because i have x-kit which you should google because i’ve tried explaining it to you and radhika before and you didn’t get it.
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on